Fenugreek is an annual plant in the family Fabaceae, with leaves consisting of three small obovate to oblong leaflets. It is cultivated worldwide as a semiarid crop, and its seeds are a common ingredient in dishes from the Indian subcontinent.
Fenugreek Seeds Specification
1) It reduces cholesterol
2) It reduces cardiovascular risk
3) It helps control diabetes
4) It is a good relief for sore throats
5) It cures acid reflux or heartburn
6) It relieves constipation
7) It prevents colon cancer
8) It is good for kidney trouble
9) It reduces menstrual discomfort
Packing: 25kg & 50kg bags.
24MT if 25kg
25MT if 50kg